Based on the premise that our campground is primarily for people and that the safety of children and pets are of great importance to us, the following rules will be enforced. In addition, common sense will apply. In the case of disagreement, management's opinion will apply.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. If children are walking an animal, the child must be large enough to keep the animal under control.
- Dogs should not defecate on the campsite.
- Digging is never allowed.
- Barking dogs will be asked to leave without refund to owner.
- Dogs may never be left alone or tied up to trees, shrubbery, or water risers, and must be on a SHORT rope, chain, or leash (not on other peoples camp sites or able to reach roadway)
- PLEASE PICK UP DOG DROPPINGS, PUT IN A PLASTIC BAG, AND DEPOSIT IN THE DUMPSTER. (Even from dog walk area, other people walk there too. DO NOT PUT DOG DROPPINGS IN FIRE RINGS OR OTHER INAPPROPRIATE PLACES (like in the bushes).
- Any person or child, who has the dog off site, should be aware of all rules and able to control the animal at all times and in all situations, including picking up dog droppings!
- Pit bulls, Rottweiler's, wolf mixes, or any other dogs which may have aggressive behavior towards non-family members are never allowed in the campground.
- Dogs that are aggressive will be promptly evicted from the campground,
and their owners will not be entitled to any refund. If you aren't sure
that you or your pet can adhere to these rules, please leave your pet at home.